Racquet Club Garden Villas
Originally part of the famous Racquet Club, the Racquet Club Garden Villas, designed by the famed mid-century architect William F. Cody, were ingeniously-designed condos intended to give guests privacy but easy access to resort activities. The grounds are gated and the complex is just minutes from downtown Palm Springs and its excellent restaurants and trendy shops.
The post and beam architecture with floor to ceiling glass walls, Cody's signature look and design, help break the distinction between indoors and outdoors. Construction began in 1959 led by builder Paul Trousdale, who also developed the famous Trousdale Estates in Beverly Hills. With Brent restoring four properties in the racquet club villas and their current HOA president, his taste for architectural style and background with renovation and keeping the original architectural style intact has made him a key player within the community.